Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Keep Warm Dish - HotSmart (See customers feedback in Amazon.com)

Thank you very much for your feedback, and I am improving them based in your suggestions by e-mail


(Click to enlarge picture)



Here just a few; to see all go to Amazon.com
"I received my first plate as a Christmas gift, It worked so well I ordered 2 more. I can't stand cold food especially steak, with this plate my steak was warm from the first bite to the last. I read the one complaint about water getting into the plate. I have not had that problem because I wash it by hand and I do not immerse it in water. It just takes a second to wash and is worth taking care of "
Date: January 13, 2010 Rated by Buyer: Anthony M.

"I purchased this for my mother-in-law because she eats very slow and her food gets cold. So far so good. I am just a little worried from some of the other feedback stating moisture gets into the plate when washing it. Hasn't happened yet, she is very happy with it. I would have given 5 stars but as I stated, I am a little worried about the moisture."
Date: January 11, 2010 Rated by Buyer: Kathleen A.

"These hot plates perform as the seller describes. Given as a gift to my wife's father who suffers an eating disorder and has not been able to finish a hot meal at one sitting without several trips to the microwave. The first time they used the HotSmart, his meal stayed hot to the last bite. He thanks the seller (inventer) as do we. "
Date: January 8, 2010 Rated by Buyer: Michael H.

"Best idea of the century. My wife is an avid advocate of slow eating. I try to slow down but do not like cold plates. Now we are both happy. Looking forward to heat retentive coffee mugs."
Date: December 21, 2009 Rated by Buyer: John K.


"I purchased the plates for my 95-yr old mother-in-law, who eats very slowly and ends up tossing much of her food because it got cold; AND my husband, who used to get up a couple of times during a meal to re-heat his food because he likes it very hot. They are both very happy with the heat retentive plates. He does not have to do that, anymore. I would definitely recommend this product."
Date: December 1, 2009 Rated by Buyer: Connie S.

"This plate is AWSOME.It keeps my food warm to the end. I've always eaten slow and had to re-warm my food halfway throught the meal. With this plate it stays warm to the end. Thanks goes out to the inventor. Great Plate"
Date: October 18, 2009 Rated by Buyer: jane50

"plate works as advertised"
Date: October 14, 2009 Rated by Buyer: anita2736


http://www.HotSmartUSA.com



---

2 comments:

  1. Did I say preheat only one minute? Stays still hot after 1/2 hour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon is out of your plates. Will you be making them available soon?

    ReplyDelete